KoCoS now offers the new EPOS MC4 test system for testing the motors and trip coils of switchgear.
The motor and coil test system can be used to supply power and as a battery substitute in switchgear
for tests with ACTAS switchgear test systems. EPOS MC4 impresses with the following highlights:
- Powerful voltage source up to 270 VAC, 300 VDC and up to 40 A.
- Analysis of motor operation and coil tripping
- Determination of minimum tripping voltage and coil resistance
- Storage of numerical results
- Operation and evaluation via 5-inch touch screen
- Connection options for all breaker components, such as a second OPEN coil
- Control interface for integration into switchgear testing with ACTAS
- Compact and robust design in a portable hard case
Information about the new test system and its application can be found on here:
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information. We are looking forward to your inquiry.