PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS
- Measuring and Test Systems
- Engineering Services
- Catalytic Converter Measurement
- Wafer Edge Profile Measurement
- Vacuum Inspection
- Training Courses
EPPE R8 is a compact power quality analyser with a housing designed for panel surface mounting which can be installed either directly or on DIN rails.
Comprehensive recording and monitoring functions enable power system parameters to be recorded, transferred to a PC and evaluated with the very highest precision. The device is able to work to various standards, including EN 61000-4-30, class A.
The device is operated from a PC connected to the communication interface. The software offers a wide range of options for configuration and analysis. 8 LEDs located on the device itself indicate the status of the device and the measurement to on-site personnel.
EPPE R8 has the following communication interfaces for data transfer:
Inputs and outputs
- 4 current und 4 voltage inputs
- Voltage measurement up to 400 V
- Current measurement via current transducers and current probes
Binary inputs and outputs:
- 8 binary inputs
- 2 relay outputs
EPPE R8 supports the following synchronisation methods:
- PC time
The device is very compact and can be mounted on a DIN-rail or
directly in a panel, for example. The device is configured using the NRGCenter software. It also has an internal UPS which can provide up to 20 minutes of back-up during interruptions to the power supply.
Measured data can be transferred to a PC at any time, without interrupting the measurement in progress. The measured data is evaluated using the powerful software for operation and evaluation which is provided with the device.
Scope of delivery
Standard scope of delivery:
- EPPE R8 measuring device
- USB cable
- Software for operation and evaluation
- Ethernet interface
- Internal analog modem
- GPS receiver for time synchronisation
- DCF receiver for time synchronisation
- Flexible current probes / passive current clamps
- Current transducer box
Optional accessories for EPPE devices
- GPS antenna for installation on a building
- Surge protector
- Analog modem
- GSM modem
- RS232/Ethernet interface converter
- Adapter for 4 mm safety connectors and rail-mounted terminals